Time Management Tip:
How To Perform At Your Peak Every Day: 10 Tips For Working Smarter In 2014
From the article by David Rock. Get the full details here
1. Don’t check your email first thing.
2. Make your first task of the day prioritizing your top three goals.
3. Conserve your decision-making energy at every opportunity.
4. Find and protect your quality thinking time.
5. Reserve meetings for your low-focus time.
6. Don’t waste precious energy multitasking. Single-task as much as you can.
7. At the beginning of each meeting, decide where you want to be by the end and the most effective effective way to get there.
8. Learn to maintain a positive state of mind.
9. Carve out down time.
10. Celebrate small wins.
May 2014 be your best year yet!